Monday 30 July 2018

Sweet Poppy Stencils


A couple of weeks ago I had great fun with Eileen Godwin at one of her workshops in Allhallows. So when I received my new Oxide colours I couldn’t resist making this lovely card using some of those techniques. Using Gesso through a sweet poppy stencil we created a resist, blending oxide inks over the top and just dabbing the resist areas with a baby wipe removes a little of unwanted colour. Take the main stencil and dab over it with black archival and add some sticklers to the resist areas.  lovely  quick but stunning card 



Hope your rain has passed and the sun has come out 🌞🌞🌞🌞



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sharon!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid piece today TFS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely. This is stunning. I can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Poppy Stencils

A couple of weeks ago I had great fun with Eileen Godwin at one of her workshops in Allhallows. So when I received my new Oxide colours I...