Monday 30 July 2018

My First post on my new blog

So, here I am with my very first blog post for a very long time...where my previous blog went I will never know, I am sure there is a great big void in the atmosphere of all our missing virtual 'stuff'.
 
Yesterday I had the most relaxing day attending a lovely workshop with Kay Carley. We had a ball creating this lovely canvas with Kay's new release of stamps from PaperArtsy. What more could you ask for on a miserable day, crafting, friends and homemade cupcakes by Kay's mum....wonderful.
 

 
Please if you have visited my blog and you want to be kept up to date on what I am doing, creating and where I am visiting, follow me and comment....I love chatting and communicating so the more the merrier....
 
Have a lovely day everyone
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Had a fab day, lovely to see you! Just got to finish my project now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good - Good luck with your new blog

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finished canvas looks great Sharon. Thank you so much for coming 😃. I hope your journey home was uneventful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Sharon!!!! llove it!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely first post, love the flowers and colours . Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful....really upset I couldn’t make it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog Sharon - thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Poppy Stencils

A couple of weeks ago I had great fun with Eileen Godwin at one of her workshops in Allhallows. So when I received my new Oxide colours I...